Originally I was supposed to fly from LAX to Houston, connect 2 hours later to DC and 2 hours later, get on the flight to Ghana with the rest of the EAP group. Instead, there was no crew for my Houston flight so it got delayed 2.5 hours. Needless to say, I wouldn't be making my connecting flight to Ghana from DC so I went about trying to figure out another solution. After talking with 3 different Continental Agents, my new itinerary has me going from Houston to Amsterdam in the morning, and then to Ghana 7 hours later.
A few issues:
My bus to the University won't be there since I'm not with the rest of the group anymore. My luggage is now in DC. It won't be sent to Ghana until I have already arrived so I'll need to have it sent to my address. I don't actually know my address, but hopefully I'll have that figured out by then.
So now I wait. I wait in Texas angrily shaking my fist because George Bush (International Airport) has once again screwed me over. Not only in regards to airplanes, but also financially. Funny how ironic that is.