From July through December 2011, this is where I'll be. Here are the tales of my adventures!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wli Waterfall

Last weekend we took a trip to see the Wli Waterfall. After walking through the forest for about a half hour, we arrived at the shoreline. I can safely say it was one of the most breathtaking sights of my life. This waterfall was HUGE and after a few failed attempts to get directly underneath it, I finally made it. Aside from the crushing force of the water that literally feels like you’re being punched in the back over and over again, it was absolutely beautiful.

Sadly, we didn’t get to venture to the Monkey Sanctuary, which was part of the original itinerary so instead, I’ve included a picture of a bug that I saw on the trail.

1 comment:

  1. I think that the "bug" is a millipede??? Lucky you to be able to enjoy standing under that magnificent fall of water. :-)

    Martine

    ReplyDelete